Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just another Sunday..

Not much to say about today.. I've been cleaning and organizing. Yesterday was fun. My dad and I went shopping for school supplies. School shopping is one of my favorite things! I love getting organized for the next school year. Later, my sister came over and visited for a while, then i went to my friends dance competition. She was AMAZING for her first open competition! It got me really excited for Ballroom to start up again. Tomorrow i get to go to a Ballroom intensive at Center Stage. It could be fun, but i'm also not excited. A lot of the people who dance at Center Stage know that I dance on one of the BYU junior teams. BYU and Center Stage are big competitors against each other. I'm not, at all, involved in that. I like BYU. I like Center Stage. So what?! eh.. oh well. We'll see how this goes.. 

2 comments:

  1. when are your competitions??? I really want to go to one. me and valentina will totally be there with our big signs that say: GO LEESA AND LINDSAY AND MADISON AND TYLER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! We will have performances around november-december.. you can come watch if you'd like :) our competitions don't really start until about February.

    ReplyDelete