Friday, August 12, 2011

Perfect Summers Day.

Wednesday. I got to sleep in and be worthless. Then I got all babed up with Mckinli and Camryn. We rode our cruisers down to Del Taco and got stalked by a man in sunglasses. hahaha. Then we came home and sat around. Then we rode down to Juice Press then rode over to Timpanogos.  We brought smoothies to our favorite football players, Aaron, Tanner, and Ryan. But, unfortunately, Ryan wasn't at practice. So we gave it to Houston instead.  haha. ooh. Then we went back to my house and then went and said hi to Logan, Tanner, and Marcus. We then rode all the way up to Brown's. Then to Canberra rock. Then back to my house. haha it sounds soo boring! But it was probably one of the funnest days of summer. I'm just really bad at blogging so.. haha. I apologize.




No comments:

Post a Comment