Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 11- My siblings!:]

I have 3 brothers and 1 sister! 
(Oldest to youngest)
Kris- Third one up from the bottom right.  I love it when he comes to visit! I miss him muchos!
Shannon- Top right. I love my sister soooo much! I can tell her everything. She lives off of teenage drama;) She's the best big sister anyone could have! Plus, she has the cutest son in the whole world! 
Casey- Left of Shannon. He's my dorky brother:) i love him to death! I can always go to him for cheering up. 
Tyler- left of Casey. My weird brother! He's the one i stay up with all night, watching funny movies, eating snacks, ugly face contests, playing video games, laughing till we cry, fight over which cartoon to watch, make fun of each other, quoting Chris Farley.. That's usually what goes down. :) 

I have the best siblings! Don't mess with the Jones' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment