Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My ode to Dancing:)

I'm not really going to write a poem. Because frankly, I can't write poems. BUT, what I do enjoy is dancing(: It's my great escape. I have been doing Ballroom Dance since I was a wee child. I was in fourth grade. I competed an elementary school event in 5th grade with Austin. It was basically required. We ended up taking 2nd in the swing! That right there, was my motivation. Still is:) Then I tried out for the BYU junior team for 7th grade. Made it on to that team. and this year is going to be my 3rd year doing team. During the school year I don't know what I would do if I didn't have dance. and finally after a couple years of searching, I finally found a dance partner:) We are a bit behind, and a little bit late in the year to start, but we're going for it. We are going to compete open and do all ten dances. It's gonna be tough and we're gonna have to work really hard, but it's gonna be worth it in the end. Because, we're gonna rock it. :) Here are some pictures for you. 
Me in 4th grade at my first team match

Me and my team

Best friends:) at Nationals! We always look forward to this week.

The fun stuff. Not! 

Me and my bestie!

No comments:

Post a Comment